CMA Scholarships By the Numbers
CMA Scholarship Program Details
Who is the scholarship for?
- High-achieving students (undergrad through Ph.D.) who attend an accredited college or university in the U.S. or around the world
- 10 students per school per academic year can be nominated for a CMA scholarship
- All students who are nominated by a professor will earn the scholarship
- Entrance fee to the CMA program
- Exam support package with retired exam questions and a glossary of terms
- Registration fees covering both parts of the exam (additional fees will apply for retakes)
- Gleim course provider review material (All regions except China)
- Three years of IMA membership while pursuing the certification
When can I apply?
IMA accepts CMA Scholarship nominations on a rolling basis. Students must activate their scholarship within a two-week acceptance period.
Student Scholarships & Competitions
The CMA Scholarship is just one student scholarship that’s available at IMA. Others include the IMA Century Scholarship Award, the IMA Memorial Education Fund (MEF) Scholarship, the Stuart Cameron & Margaret McLeod Memorial Scholarship (SCMS), and more. Explore additional scholarships along with student awards and competitions.Learn more